Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pretty in Pink, our final challenge!

It is with a sad heart today that Shana and I need to announce that this will be our final challenge here at Paper Sundaes!  Unfortunately due to the twists and turns of life, Shana and I no longer have the time to dedicate to Paper Sundaes that it deserves.

I'd like to thank all of our DT, both past and present.  It has been a joy and pleasure working with, and getting to know, each and every one of you!  I'd also like to thank all of our sponsors that have generously provided prizes for our weekly winners, without whom, we surely wouldn't be so successful!

For our final challenge here at Paper Sundaes we are sponsored by Michelle's Scrapbooking & More.   Michelle is providing this week's winner with a $10 gift certificate to her store.  Michelle also has a weekend sale running right now, ending tonight.  Here is some information from Michelle:

Michelle's Scrapbooking & More is having a buy five get one free weekend!! It includes many popular products such as Spellbinders, Copics, Pixie Cottage Stamps, Tim Holtz Distress inks and more.  See our home page for more details, and sign up for our newsletter so you never miss another sale!.

This week our challenge is  'Pretty In Pink'.  And now for some inspiration from our fabulous Sundae Girls:
Emma 
(using 'Copic Markers')

(using a 'Magnolia' stamp)

(using a 'Magnolia' stamp)

(using a 'Magnolia' stamp)

(using a 'Magnolia' stamp)

Sara 
(using 'Copic Markers')

(using 'Copic Markers')

Back to the challenge:
Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum three entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, May 26th.

Each challenge we will select the Top Three winners who are invited to post our Top Three badge on their site!
Good Luck and Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

22 comments:

Tags said...

That's really sad that you're finishing :( I loved your challenges and will miss you.

Tags xx

Sandra Mathis said...

Oh that's so sad to hear. I've loved playing along with the Paper Sundaes Challenges. Good Luck with everything!

Hugz,
Sandy

TC said...

Oh no such sad news :( so sorry to see u go. Wish u all the best for the future. xox

Sandra Mathis said...

Oh that's so sad to hear. I've loved Playing along with the Paper Sundaes Challenges, it's been one of my favorite challenges. Best of luck with everything.

Hugz,
Sandy

Fiona said...

og Christine and Shana...I am so sad to hear this is your final challenge. I love Paper sundaes as you know as it was my first DT spot and I will always remember my time spent with you. godd luck in whatever you do in the future.

Fi
x

Chris said...

I'm sorry to see your challenge come to an end. I've been following since the start and have enjoyed playing in many of them.

I wish you the best of life in your endeavors.

Jane said...

I'm really sorry to hear that, I have only been entering challenges for a short time and yours is one I have really enjoyed. Wishing you all the best and thanks for all your hard work,
Jane x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brillaint challenge and sad news this will be the last. Gorgeous DT cards Hugs Ginny

Helen said...

I'm so sorry to read this is your last challenge - I always enjoy taking part. Thanks for all your hard work making this a really great challenge blog and my very best wishes for the future.

Helen x

Mary J said...

:( What a shame! But thanks for all the fun along the way - will miss you all and the lovely inspiration every week!

Karen said...

I'm so very sorry that this is going to be your final challenge - I have so enjoyed taking part. I wish you all well in your future endeavours girls.. your inspiration has been a true delight.
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Gloria Stengel said...

I am so sad to see you go! I have been a fan for such a long time. I wish all of you the very BEST! And I am so proud to have been a small part of this amazing group at one time! Hugs to all!

Dana said...

Oh no!! So sorry to see this great challenge blog come to an end. I wish you two the very best life has to offer.

Faye said...

Girls, this is really sad news, but also very understandable. I wish you all the best. Please don't be strangers. xx

Tonya H said...

:o( Sorry to see you go!

pinky said...

So sad to hear you are closing the challenge:( Thanks for all the lovely challenges and comments:)

BlackLissi said...

So terribly sad news! Thanks for all the great challenges and inspiration from the DT. Lots of luck and creativity in the future!

Sheri said...

I ma so sad to hear this! You have been one of my favorite challenge blogs for some time! I wish you all the absolute best!! :)

Ginger said...

I am so bummed that this is the end. You had such fun challenges!

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

sad to see this great challenge end! hope the blog stays open still, and perhaps you'll come back in the future? :)

Sonia said...

I'm sorry is your challenges finish:(
Big hug,
Sonia

happyglitzygirl said...

So sorry to see you guys close down, but understand how things go sometimes. Always enjoyed participating in your challenges.All the best for the future, blessings Hilde